-
July 2nd, 2002, 05:48 AM
#1
Inactive Member
What's the deal?.......I mean with the Spawn board and all........Like is there some history or game for gettin banned or something?
-
July 2nd, 2002, 09:48 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
actually no, the majority of this board posted there anout 4 years ago. Then they deleted the miscelanious forum so we left, a few of us got banned on the ay out, a few of us still go there and post from time to time.
some people like tlx, and his bitch blonde, and dx think they are on some kind of crusade or something and try to get banned over and over, but hell they are young pups, let them think they are cool.
-
July 2nd, 2002, 11:11 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Quite the opposite dicklicker. We are the REAL shit. You guys ara a poor man's US. You think you piss them off? Right... Dont prove it ot me either, because frankly, I DONT CARE.
-
July 2nd, 2002, 05:01 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Oh yes we are the ones who go there over and over and over. For your fucking information we havent done anything to that board in months. You cant say the same though. Your probably just jealous of us cuase we had balls to actualy deserve to be banned. Old fart
-
July 2nd, 2002, 06:19 PM
#5
Inactive Member
*YAWN*
You're all too old and intelegent to desire this Banning.
It's old, let it go. Pussies [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]
yeah, i've like spoken and shit. Listen UP!
And I personally think that the person who flooded the board was fucking HEE-larious!
But that's just I [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
I work in a head shop. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 2nd, 2002, 09:48 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
aaah young pups,
always thinking they are more important than they really are...
uhm tlx, blonde.. how can we be a poor mans version of you, when we were there BEFORE you??
hell we were banned BEFORE you....
-
July 3rd, 2002, 01:46 AM
#7
Inactive Member
OK spyderluv, I will give you that. I remember when i used to talk to you the before first time i got banned. You told me that they were stupid. Yes I took your example and the rest is history. You and got rice were the ORIGINALS. I gave credit where credit is due. I'll leave you with this however. Ask the spawn board who are the most infamous pain in the ass members ever. You'll hear two names: TLX and Blonde. It's sad but true.
-
July 3rd, 2002, 02:14 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
actually i doubt that, i dont think they would name anybody the most pain in the ass memebers individually, they would put it more like hostboard scum or something. I think they honestly think too much of themselves to see otherwise, or at least the majority of them.
-
July 3rd, 2002, 04:27 AM
#9
Inactive Member
This has got to stop.
It doesn't matter. This is just a pissing contest.
it's the internet, come on.
Liberal X and Blonde: You guys look like you're here to stay. So, cool. Let's just stop this shit. Spyder, you too.
-
July 3rd, 2002, 04:40 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Alright Alright Alright
Wait fuck this
You got some mother fucking lil punk ass`s calling us old farts?
Well hmmmmm Im only 22 Im not old dumb ass just proves our point that you are immature lil Queers
Who dont know who there fucking messing with
So heres the deal stick around for 6 years Become the ass hole that people know me for being then come back here and spout your bullshit at me alright Then maybe ill take you seriously
Now like Bear said Enuff
But if you attention Whores want to fuck with us then go ahead im giving you queers 100 ? of my internet attention
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks