Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this shit always cracks me up.
    seems every now an then we get another newbie who thinks we give a shit about spawn.
    so they come here with good intentions an politely try to strike up a cnversation.

not knowing that it will usually sit for awhile before it gets its 2 replies.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey 666 spawn way cooler than u little prix so continue to suck on ur momas nippel sizzy boy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HEH HEH

first learn to spell. you see that shit might be cool over at the spawn boards, but we just laugh at it here.

second, let me take a stab...you caused some mischief over at spawn.com, got a couple people to bitch about you, so you think your a bad ass now. so you come here, see my reply, an think your gonna be a bad ass?

Learn your history, i dont care what you've done over there, it's not on our level. it's no where close to our level, in fact its alot farther down than our level.

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well let's see, I have Hamburger Head Spawn, Violator, Clown, Sam and Twitch, part of a Commando Spawn, Angela, Manga Spawn, Manga Angela, and the first 99 Spawn Comics. I saw the movie, it sucked. I saw the cartoon, it did not suck. I have a bunch of the McFarlane Nascar figures. I have The Crow action figure. And I know the Spawn Video Games all sucked. And that the second movie will be done better than the first and the new Superman coming out but not better than X-2.

So in essence, we were all once Spawn Fans. We have since given up on Spawn, because Spawn gave up on us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh woe is me, i have been wounded by a pitifull jab. truth is newbie, i've probably experianced more to life that your third grade ass has.

they are still working on the spawn sequal?
    an revereand, nascar sucks [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

666 what are u 21 still live with ur mom ur probaly a little computer nerd whos never had a girl friend

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dark angel we finally have some one whos not stupid and nows his/her spawn way go angel ur write the cartoons spawn were way better than the real movie spawn real movie was pretty cool but not cooler than the cartoon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im in 8 grade all the other spawn sequels itsept the first sieres do suck

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Spyder, I'll pierce your tounge to the Triceratops.

Yeah they're still working on the Spawn Sequel. From what I've understood over the years it will deal less with the religion aspect of the comic and take on more of a murder / mystery type feel. It's supposed to be darker in imagery and though Spawn is the Centerpiece character, he won't be the focal point. I believe Sam and Twitch will take on that roll. If it's done right and Michael Jai White stops overacting, it could be really interesting. If not, well, no one's expectations are really that high anyway.

And while we're on Comic Book Movies:

Jon Voight will act as a producer on Ghost Rider. Ghost Rider is Nicholas Cage and it will not be the skull we have all come to know and love inside the flames but rather a twist on Cage's face to express emotion. Bleh.

Fantastic Four: Pictures of the cast in full costume have been up for awhile. The cast looks great save for Michael Chiklis. Though he's a really great actor they chose a full body suit made to look like rock instead of CGI. So that sucks. Sequel already in talks even before first movie has been made.

The rumored actor cast to play Superman is named Brandon Routh. I personally don't see how this is possible seeing as how the movie is entitled The Return of Superman and deals with Superman returning after something like 7 years after disappearing. Routh's 25, he's younger than Tom Welling (Clark Kent on Smallville) and looks younger than Clark Kent in season 1 of Smallville and he doesn't fit the part of Superman at all. Johnny Depp's still tied in to play Luthor, a sad fact cause Depp's been one of the best actors going and he should just know better.

Iron Man: Tom Cruise out due to conflicting schedules for the next few years.

Iron Fist: Ray Park's still attached. Not a Priority Movie for Marvel.

Punisher Sequel starring Thomas Jane has a greenlight. Thank God.

Spider Man 3 no longer to be final movie. Will probably be last one directed by Sam Raimi and probably last one to star Tobey McQuire.

Batman Begins: At least with Forever and Batman and Robin Shumacher didn't have much to work with. Batman Begins was rescripted by the director, it's not a strong script, it has too many plots going on at once, and the cast is WAY too fucking big. The Batmobile is bulky, not sleek or cool in any way. Though it has a darker feel than its two predecessors, look for this shit pile to tank.

The Hulk: Sequel's still happening. Bana's still tied to it. Don't know much else beyond that.

All information provided (save for the Spawn stuff) by Dark Horizons (www.darkhorizons.com) and Krypton Site (www.kryptonsite.com) Most of the time these guys are right on cue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast