Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Hello everyone,

Last year I recieved a Canon 310XL 8mm camera from my uncle a few months before my fifteenth birthday as an introduction to filming and was wondering exactly what films would be compatible with this particular model.
    --------------------------------------------
    Also, During the past months my family has recieved a Eumig 614D projector that had what we thought to be a burned lamp and once we ordered a new one and installed it, realised that that didn't solve the problem. The projector itself works perfectly mechanically but would anyone have any possible solutions to the problem I have?

Thank you very much for your time,

VolvoAmazon,

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Hello VA.

The film format your camera uses is actually known as Super-8mm. I don't know if that particular camera acknowledges all film stocks or not in terms of ASA sensitivity, however all super-8 film stocks will fit into the camera.

Your projector situation is a bit puzzling. Sometimes there are two "on" positions, one that does not activate the light but allows the fan to cool the projector, and then tne additional position turns on the light as well.

If that doesn't help the next logical thing to change, (with the projector completely unplugged from any power source) are the fuses.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks alot, the Projector in fact has four "On" positions (including reverse) of which 2 allow the lightbulb to turn on. I'll look into the fuses and if that doesn't fix anything I'll try seeing if the contacts are alright and if that doesn't work I'll search for another projector or try finding someone around Montr?al that's capable of repairing such devices.