Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i jsut got a camera from the thrift store. everything sems to be in working order, and it looks like itll take kodachrome cartridges. can i be sure that there is a kind that will work with my camera? or should i just buy some films and try to use them in the camera. camera tag is in the subject line. the film im looking at is:

"Kodak Ektachrome 64T Reversal Film 7280"
    "Kodak Plus-X Reversal Film 7265"

can i be sure these will work with the camera? it looks like itll take these cartridges. thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most definitely it will take kodachrome cartridges, but kodachrome is harder to find these days because it was discontinued almost a year and a half ago.

Does your camera have manual exposure override?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im not too sure. theres a little toggle wheel on the the side that says "manual adjustment". it can be pulled out and turned, but im not sure what it does or how to make it work.

also, is single-frame shooting (as in stop motion animation)possible with this camera? All i see it has is 2 autofocus toggle switches, (W/T)and 18, 24, 36 FPS shooting options, a button that says "r" "RL" and "off" and then the manual adjust toggle wheel thing. its a pistol grip trigger start camera.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

If I recall correctly that camera has a remote congtrol port but I don't think it actually does single frame. However, sometimes one can do a very quick "burst" via the remote and the camera will only shoot off a couple of frames, perhaps between 3-6 frames per burst. Best to leave the camera in the 18fPS mode so if you do use the remote it will guarantee a shorter burst than if the camera is kept at 24 frames per second position.