Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: :o)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)


    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 30, 2003 05:36 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>

  2. #2
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 04:46 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Initially, I spent 800.00 on my Bell and Howell ms45 camera in 1982, and about 200 on my Bolex Sp8 projector in 1982(was a slightly used projector then from a camera store.)...since then, i've spent 10-15 bucks here and there on reg 8 cameras and projectors and editors. I have a sizeable investment in my digital editing program, special effects prgm and computer, so that would increase the spending exponentially, but just the film stuff, probably about 1200 in the last 21 years.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Greg Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2002
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the early 90's I got a new Super 8 sound package seems like it was 5 grand. Way to much. The camera never did work right. It was always in the shop. I ended up selling it back to them and taking my current Nizo 801 and a 30 min. of film/dev and transfer service in trade. I know, I know I should have had the thing fixed then try to sell it on eBay for a lot more. But cash flow is king! The rest of my gear is not exclusively Super 8.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Let me see:
    <ul type="square">[*]Kodak 360 XL $15[*]Bell & Howell XL - DOA - Got my money back from seller but cost me about $15 shipping[*]Minolta $25[*]Elmo 612S-XL $81[*]Moviedeck projector - $15[*]Splicer - $8[*]6'x6' screen - free[/list]About $159.

    Plus about $100 in Reg8 cams.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member reg8mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Close to or over a $1000. I've purchased 7 cameras (4 of which are top shelf), 2 projectors, editing equipment, processing tanks etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •