Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: D

  1. #1
    TA152
    Guest TA152's Avatar

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 10:55 PM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ouch, has it been several times?

    No one has taken me up on this standing offer.

    Just supply the Beta-Cam SP tape of a Super-8 Film Transfer that you want grain reduction and either leave room on the back of the Beta-Cam SP tape or supply another Beta-Cam SP tape so I can degrain it and remaster your project to, and let me have at it!

    Then critique the results here.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GREATwarEAGLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2002
    Posts
    530
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alex, can you elaborate on the process. Or are we talking "eleven herbs and spices?" [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "11 herbs and spices"...gosh that brings back memories!

    I plan on sharing thousands of tid bits of info on this forum, but this is one that I'm holding onto because it could bring in work for my video-editing company.

    Part of it can be done when transferring the film to video, part of it can be done after the fact also.

    Instead of giving away the info, I'd rather give away a sample so I can get some feedback. If it doesn't impress, then I'll stop mentioning it!

  5. #5
    TA152
    Guest TA152's Avatar

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 10:56 PM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •