Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: :o)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 31, 2003 09:02 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow..I didn't know reg 8mm flip cameras existed...I was disappointed it was only an ad, and not the real camera! Mikeyb

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 31, 2003 09:02 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't shoot 8mm, but if I did, I'd probably want to shoot with this camera just so that I could get to that 25 foot mark and flip the housing (or chamber, or whatever you call it) over so I could shoot the other 25 feet! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member reg8mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I find the Elmo trifilmatic a real beauty. The idea of being able to shoot single 8, regular 8, super 8, and double super 8 all in one camera is sweet. I only own the super 8 and double super 8 backs. Being able to flip the back over to shoot the other half of the 100ft DS8 roll is so easy. Especially if your out and about. Imagine if it could shoot 16mm? This is my favorite camera. If that sekonic ever came up on ebay, I'm sure it would fetch a pretty penny. That would also be a cool job..... being able to design 8mm cameras. We all know that a big part in choosing a camera is how sexy it looks.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 31, 2003 09:03 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member reg8mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It takes the discontinued Mallory PX25. I use then 2 EPX625G batteries that give off enough volts to enable me to use the camera on manual. The meter needle just clears the red. So I use my handheld lightmeter for correct exposure.

    If you know of any good battery companies that sell hard to find batteries please post.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 4score's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2003
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Isn't Super 8, 8mm????

    Chris

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 31, 2003 09:03 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member monobath's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is a site that shows the regular and Super 8 frame side by side.

    http://littlefilm.org/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •