Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: D

  1. #1
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Talking



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 05:11 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my I-Cab browser won't let me see the pictures. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Now I can see the pictures.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 24, 2002 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

  3. #3
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 05:11 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

  4. #4
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 05:11 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

  5. #5
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The good news is, yes I can now see it, the bad news is the "black" in the picture is crushed to the point I can' t make out any details.

    I recalibrated my computer monitor and decreased the contrast settings...but now you have adjusted the picture anyway, so it is very clear now.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 24, 2002 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

  6. #6
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 05:12 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can see all the detail in the pictures just fine here.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can kind of sort of see the notches, but because there is black all around, it is difficult to know for sure. simply raising the black level
    on the picture will solve the problem.

    I tried downloading the image, but I keep getting an error notification.

  9. #9
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2003 05:12 AM: Message edited by: S8 Booster ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Is it only the notch on the right that means anything? I only ask because my 200T only has the notch on the right.

    It looks as though the width of the notch determines film speed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •