Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: zzzzzz

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 29, 2003 05:50 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had an evening editing session with a client and wanted to make sure I put up the Music Man notice since it's screening later tonight.

    Who knows, maybe Greg will show up anytime now.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 29, 2003 05:50 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By the way, you're an early riser.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 29, 2003 05:51 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>

  6. #6
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good move. Good move. Good move.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, it's closing in on 2:00. I'm finishing the stunt man's reel. Gosh does he have some good stuff on his reel.

    This morning at 10:00 am I'm supposed to go to a screening of another client's film that I did most of the post production sound on that is finalist in a film festival here in Hollywood.

    I noticed that three of my clients have similar positive themed short films that they have all finished and won awards for. The total run times add up to one hour, hmmm, is that long enough for a video distribution deal?

  8. #8
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I GOT UP at 4:00 this morning. (Although on the East Coast it would be 7:00 am and in Europe later than that.) Came here and found Bolexplusx and a new person I hadn't seen before.

    It's just coincidence I happened to log in a couple of minutes after bpx posted a question on the battery topic. An excellent topic post by the way.

    Perhaps Bpk woke me up by posting?

    Nah, fell asleep with the TV on and was awakened by a special on the 25th anniversary special (orginally shown in 2000) of Young Frankenstein.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Corey, are you pulling an Alex?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey! Yeah, I'm finishing up a wedding video and just thought I'd check to see what's up before I go to bed.

    [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

    Corey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •