Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: BATTERIES??!?!?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member puzzlebox's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i just won a nizo 801... it says it takes 6xpen cells. Are those AA?? and also the light meter takes 2xpx625cells?????

    Any help would be great.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can download the manual for this camera at this website: Nizo 801 manual According to the manual, the penlite batteries are AA. As to the other batteries, you could go to a camera store, and I'm sure they can suggest an equivalent replacement for the other batteries you mentioned. MikeyB

  3. #3
    Inactive Member technicolour's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Px625 cells I think are old 1.35 volt mercury oxide batterys that are now discontinued by there are companys that make new equivilents.

    I dont know where you are in the world, I know in the UK Jessops sell them but this site gives a fair bit of info on the subject.

    http://www.photobattery.com/PX625.html

    Hope that helps [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •