Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: HELP!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gbalbona's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm currently writing my thesis on Super 8 and other formats. I am desperately searching for old magazine articles which discussed Super 8 when it was the new format on the block. Anybody got any suggestions???
    G

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Email Mike Brantley, he has some old issues of the super 8 magazine, Im sure he will give the information you need. G-luck. Han

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Super 8 Filmaker is the key. A good library may have back issues. I know UCLA does because I'm reading some of their bound volumes right now!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •