Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Refrigeration

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Foxfurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2000
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Since I might be buying film in bulk in the future, I have a small question about storage. I know film is best stored refrigerated, but I'm worried about condensation. What do I do, if anything, to avoid condensation on the film after removing it from cold storage?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tashunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2000
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pop it into a bag or something to let it aclimate to the outside/inside temperature slowly...You really only need to worry if it's really warm where you are but as along as you leave it in the box and wrapper for a bit it will slowly warm up and condensation shouldn't be a problem..

    ------------------
    slurpee+movie=fun

    NaMeFoRSOCkS

    Indie Film North A community of low budget filmmakers, specializing in north of the 49th.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    335
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just let it warm up before you use it. the packaging is air tight, so no condesation can build up until you open it.

    /matt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •