Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: backwinding

  1. #1
    Inactive Member soupastar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2000
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I asked this on another thread but I thought it would make a better separate question.
    I am looking to make titles using some sort of backwinding method.
    Has anyone had any luck backwinding the super 8 cartridges?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner MikeBrantley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As Lil S said in the other thread, I have put some info about backwinding up on the Special Effects page of the site. There's even a suggestion for backwinding without a fancy device.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •