Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Snowboarding

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Young Indy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am a beginning filmmaker and I am making a snowboard video for my senior project. Right now I am learning the basics for filming. But what I want to know is some tips on filming snowboarding. What are the best filters to use? What type of angles are the best to capture an awesome move off a jump? Some other questions I have are about editing. I plan on editing off of my computer and it would help to know what the best editing programs there are out there. What other things should I have for my computer? If anyone can help me out with these questions I would be greatly appreciative. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member HFE519's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As far as angles go, use mostly low ones.
    This helps to make a jump look big. Mabey
    even try getting under the rider a little bit.

    Remember that you must expose properly to show detail in the sky. If you don't, the snow and the sky could look the same, which could really mess up your shot.

    Good Luck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •