Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Nigel

  1. #1
    Inactive Member phillipx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2000
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I believe that I owe you an apology. I think that I steped out of line by my immediate come-to-the-rescue attituede towards Super8Sound. I didn't mean to get so hotheaded.
    As I side..I spoke with Martin at Plattsburgh Photo, and he stated that he is working on developing a new super 8 sound raw stock. For those who are interested in shooting S.O.F, the filmstock should be ready in a year.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I've known that Martin's been working on producing sound film, thats wonderfull that its going to happen. I'm sure lots of people will be excited to hear that. Good for Martin, and super8!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, that is great. Thanks for the apology. That is what is so great about this place--we have a chance to talk with others about what they think.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member phillipx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2000
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Thanks....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •