Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: lighting

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mr. now's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2000
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Ahoy'
    I'm going to shoot some indoor scenes. What type of bulbs do I need to use? will it turn out yellow if I yse regular lightbulbs?
    what about flourecent and halogen lights.
    also, any tips for doing a dark scene indoors or at night?? what kind of light do I use for night shooting?
    thanks, no budget

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chrust19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2000
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tungsten light is yellow/orange, so if you have film that is adjusted for int. shots you're ok, flouresent light is green, it'll give you're shots that tint unless you use a magenta filter
    -christi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •