Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Germein

  1. #1
    Hanthx
    Guest Hanthx's Avatar

    Wink

    Ok bud, I think you need a confident boost, this one is for you.

    Its been a rare treat to meet up with some of the individuals that participate in the forum, and I have to say, each one that I have met or spoke have exceeded my expectations of what I thought they might be like, and its been great so far.
    Lately, Ive had a few chances to hang out with Stanley K (Germein), and must say, that Im impressed.
    Not only did Germein graduate from Notre Dame on scholarships he earned as a Bio-Chem major, he Knows more about film-history than I do, AND IM MAJORING IN IT.
    So when I ask myself, can Germein make great films, I say..."Hell Ya!"
    What a great mind!
    Many great scripts will come forth from this individual, not including the great films in the future, all in good time.

    Cya soon bud.
    Scott




    ------------------

  2. #2
    stanley k
    Guest stanley k's Avatar

    Post

    Stop it! I'm blushing.

    Thanks for the pep talk, Scott.

    Germein.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •