Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: eBay

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2021
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    eBay

    I'm writing this as a buyer. I made ONE order on eBay, and it was catastrophic. Seller never answered or responded, never sent the package and deleted their account before the shipment date. No way of contacting them anymore, I try to ask for a refund through eBay, because it's clear I got scammed, the seller registered A SONY CAMERA as REAL ESTATE. Real estate is a catgegory that is NOT COVERED by eBay guarantee, but I show every proof the seller lied and it's not a real estate property.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2021
    Posts
    488
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: eBay

    Hey there! I was looking for a one-of-a-kind item that add to my collections when I stumbled on an exciting ebay marketplace. I liked the variety of items available on this site since there are so many unique items that can be purchased with only two clicks. Even though you're a collector, I'm convinced you'll find this to be a very useful resource because you'll find everything that you need online. Hope it helps/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •