-
July 9th, 2002, 05:21 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I was sent an email asking where I got the blimp for my camera. I figured I'd respond here, since this topic and info might inform others as well.
I got my camera off ebay - the blimp came with it. It is custom made for my camera, as I suspect all blimps would have to be, for the most part. Therefore, if anyone would like to have a blimp for their camera, I think you should try to make one yourself.
Since it requires no optics, mechanisms, etc, it should be the easiest of all accessories to make. Just find some good soundproof materials and custom cut and fit for your camera. A little adhesive velcro here and there - it really should be a simple project.
And, just remember to design it so you can make necessary adjustments while filming, like, perhaps, manual zooming.
I would think maybe Roger - Moviestuff, might have some helpful tips on this since he likes doing various custom modifications.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks