Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: K40

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Paul L.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2002
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am thrilled with the look of K40 because I have used it for a couple of mini-documentaries (Roger will be transferring this stuff soon) that deal with subject matter that is out of the past. The look is terrific for me, but I can't speak for K40's use for a modern narrative. I might be inclined to use Plus-X for such a thing. I do think that K40 has a beautiful dreamlike quality... I simply love to look at it, whether it's my stuff or someone elses (shot well, of course). I would be heartbroken to see it go away.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Paul L.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2002
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ignore this thread... I meant it as a reply to the T320 post and added it there instead. KILL THIS THREAD PLEASE! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •