Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: SURVEILLANCE

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jamie tolagson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, has anyone here tried that Kodak Surveillance stuff?
    I keep seeing it when i buy my Kodachrome, and i keep wondering about it. I know it is a negative film, so i would have to have it transfered to mini dv to view it. Does anyone know approximate costs for transferring neg. film as opposed to regular kodachrome?
    My thought was that i could just have it transfered straight and then flip it in premiere, back to positive.
    Finally, I am just really curious what it looks like. I've heard it has a tighter grain, but what are the colors like? Saturated, flat?
    Anyone?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jamie tolagson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I cant beleive no one knows anything about this.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope it's OK to answer a question with a question, but where are you seeing this film?

    (I'd like to check it out!)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jamie tolagson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, its all over. It's kodak's new super 8 color film. 200 asa negative film. It's sold at most places that stock super 8 film. I heard that it was released mainly for mainstream productions that want a small part of their film to have a super 8 look, but still have a tighter grain.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •