Hi guys, myself and a friend are currently developing some ideas that we intend to turn into music videos (for the band ramsey-baxter - http://www.myspace.com/ramseybaxter) in the spring of this year. We have previously produced two features together (www.halfemptyfilms.com for details) and have learnt that while we are proficient producers, neither of us should be allowed to operate a camera. With this in mind we hope to find someone who can come in with us at the pre-production stage, and help plan the shoots, and then be present on the shoots and to do the filming and collaborate with respect to direction and cinematogaphy.

The projects would be self finnanced (by me) and so would have a limited budget (probably aim to spend no more than ?1,000 on each), which means that we would not be in a position to pay whoever came on board with us, but that we would have some money for locations, actors/models, props, expenses etc. At this stage we are intending to shoot on digital video. We are based in London and it would probably be convenient for whoever helps us to be based in the South East UK.

If anyone would be interested please get in touch either by replying here, or preferably by e-mail to [email protected] and I can supply some more information.

Cheers, Rich.