Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: DV

  1. #1
    Inactive Member moviedirector's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    All right, this is my first post to this board so bear with me. I want the look of film, but I know I cannot afford a 16mm or 35mm camera and don't want to use super 8mm I know DV (or miniDV) is not the *same* as film. It doesn't give the warmth and beauty I would really like to achieve, but as far as quality goes how is it? I am on a very limited budget (around $900.00) so what is the best camera in that price range?

    Thanks,
    MovieDirector

  2. #2
    Inactive Member HARBIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2000
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •