Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: editing

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am yet to get it myself but Adobe Premiere
    is supposed to be really good. I like Adobe stuff so I will probably agree when I finally get it.
    It is not cheap though so you might want to get a pirated copy. OK it's illegal but...

    [This message has been edited by Matt J Heaton (edited April 09, 2000).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can download a trial copy of Premiere from Adobe's website. It does not have render enabled so you can't edit your own film but there is a demo thing in there.
    It is a huge download mind you.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lucie's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    wondering if anyone can give me some advice on a eduiting software for a PC, something quite cheap, thanks

  4. #4
    Inactive Member hitcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2000
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Premiere is the dogs but there are cheaper options.

    Some older versions of media studio crop up on magazine demo disks from time to time.

    No so long ago a picked up a useable editing program for ?9.99 from one of those budget software carosels they have in places like PC world. Can't remember what its called but I think it was written by u-lead (who make media studio) and published by budget software publishers SoftKey.

    I can't get to it right now 'cos I'm in the middle of moving house and its boxed up but if you can wait a week or two I'll dig it out.

    Hitcher

  5. #5
    Inactive Member moviedirector's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    One Word: Ebay.com!

    I got my copy of ulead msp 5.2 (before 6.0 came out) for 200.00! (less than half the price!) Also check out the other auction sites, but make sure it is the original disks etc., don't buy something that is a cdr burn.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •