Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Equity

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Whats up with Equity, what all that about.

    I though maggie ( god bless her - with an anvil - several times ) made compulsory union membership illeagal.



    ------------------
    Grizz:

    I dont care who wins an Oscar until I do

  2. #2
    gaspode
    Guest gaspode's Avatar

    Post

    membership of equity is not compulsory, however you must have an equity card.
    Or at least so I was told by an actor friend

    ------------------
    'Cause of death... at this time, unknown...'
    'Unknown? What the..? He's had his fuckin' head sliced off!'

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    isnt that the same thing, got to be a member to get a job.



    ------------------
    Grizz:

    I dont care who wins an Oscar until I do

  4. #4
    gaspode
    Guest gaspode's Avatar

    Post

    no, you dont have to be a paid up member to get a job, you can get an equity card without being a member. another thing that poor old maggie* did was make it illegal to prevent the existance of more than one union

    ------------------
    'Cause of death... at this time, unknown...'
    'Unknown? What the..? He's had his fuckin' head sliced off!'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •