Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: photoshop

  1. #1
    Inactive Member darthshawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2000
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can anybody help me to know where I can get photoshop? I am having a errible time with this.

    Thanks all.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Napster. If you are patient or have a good connection.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member somedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought napster was only for downloading music? how can you download programs?? please reply i relly what to know about this...thanks....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you have napster go in and search using the word adobe.
    You should get a list of adobe products, photoshop is usually there.

    Napster is meant to only share mp3s but they found a way of disguising other things as mp3s.

    You will need a program called wrapster to 'unwrap' it once you have downloaded it.
    I can't remember where I got wrapster, but I found it with a search engine.

    Be warned though, photoshop is huge and will take ages to download unless you have cable or something.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member narayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2000
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go to Thailand and loads of software really cheap,

  6. #6
    Inactive Member shirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2000
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try http://www.dw2000.net

    smile

    [This message has been edited by shirt (edited July 23, 2000).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to get stuff from that site but it changed recently and now it throws too many top 50 lists at you.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member marti-c's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2000
    Posts
    298
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could send you my copy...if you copy then send it right back

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just to let you know, Napster is (maybe already HAS) about to die.
    I got a post from someone at work.
    They are in the news about copyright fraud, and it looks as though the record companies are pressing charges!

    Thought I'd let you know.


    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    www.rmsgraffix.freeserve.co.uk
    [email protected]

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    http://kickme.to/filedropperz

    sign up to freedrive first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •