Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Wahey!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gwailofilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 4th, 2000
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Gwailo Films' latest short film, "Teabreak" has been shortlisted for the Tango/Film Four "Unleash The Talent Inside" competition!

    Brilliant! I found out today.

    I'll be updating the website soon with pics and clips and I think they're gonna put it on www.filmfour.com/digitalent . Keep 'em peeled.

    The scary thing is I now have to go and present it to the judging panel and tell them how I made it. Eeek!

    Wish me luck.

    ------------------
    The future is here:- www.gwailofilms.co.uk

    [This message has been edited by Gwailofilms (edited November 09, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member machead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    congratulations

    ------------------
    MACHEAD
    Windows10P:
    32 bit extension and graphical interface for a 16 bit patch to an
    8 bit operating system initially coded for a
    4 bit microprocessor written by a
    2 bit company that cannot stand 1 bit of competition.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •