Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Pictures

  1. #1
    Inactive Member randombob666's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2001
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can some1 explain how i can add photo's / pics to a post.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Daniel Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2001
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry I have no idea. But I could have just told you that coz I'm sat next to you.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    use tags, to place an image
    type '[img]' without the quote marks

    then the url

    then '[/img]' again without the qoutes, its under the FAQ bit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •