Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Zurich??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imakefilmsallthetimeyeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I just thought its worth a try -
    Does anyone at all here live in or frequently goes to Zurich, or anywhere in Switzerland, and have any involvement/desire with anything film related?
    Or does anyone want to come to Zurich to make a film here? not that I'm offering to pay the ticket or anything.
    Cheers,
    Sammy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member fabfilmboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Hi Sammy

    I am currently in Zurich, but will relocate in London. I just came back from two years in Hollywood and need to experience something else. I believe London is a great place for independent filmmakers...probably comparable to NYC in that extend.
    Are you planning to stay in Zurich? There isn't much going on here for filmmakers.

    Fabrice

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imakefilmsallthetimeyeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Fabrice,

    You get around! When you say there isn't much going on here you mean nothing at all? But really I'm quite happy to make something go on - the main handicap is I'm not too fluent in Schwiezer Deutsch. Where are you from and how long till you go?

    Sammy

  4. #4
    Inactive Member fabfilmboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Sammy

    So you say there is potential for filmmakers in Zurich? I am not very good with Swiss German either. My mother language is French and I learned English while studying film in Boston and LA.
    Where are you from and what is your experience if filmmaking? Are you interested in all the new technologies such as digital filmmaking?
    I am about to go to London very soon (end of June hopefully) I don't know anybody there and don't have any contacts...adventure is good though.
    Tell me what you are doing in Zurich and what are your film projects here.

    Fabrice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •