-
November 21st, 2001, 11:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
A couple of years ago, I read in Total Film that when you're making your low budget film, bear in mind "No one will be interested in seeing a lesbian/cannibal/kung-fu/musical set on a Leeds council estate, no matter how much you want to make one."
I beg to differ.
Hands up who would like to see the above flick.
------------------
For weird and crazy crap, visit my homepage, at http://www.untamedaggression.iofm.net
-
November 22nd, 2001, 08:42 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
genre fashions come and go, like, um fashion.
just make a film YOU want to see without pandering to market forces and you will probably make a classic.
I want to see a film that uses flashframes on TV as part of its marketing campaign ...
I wonder if TV stations accept 1 frame adverts ...
------------------
N305UDB M173UBM
(B55VOR)
(WGO963W)
-
November 22nd, 2001, 09:03 PM
#3
Inactive Member
i saw a movie called "Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter." It was about Jesus kicking ass kung-fu style to lesbian vampires.
------------------
I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING
-
November 22nd, 2001, 09:15 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I probably know someone who's made a kung fu cannibal lesbian vampire movie!
TV stations will not accept 1frame advertising because I believe that kind of thing is illegal.
As for reading Hotdog... oh dear...
------------------
The future is here:-
www.gwailofilms.co.uk
-
November 23rd, 2001, 04:40 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I remember that article. Don't read Total Film anymore though, converted to Hotdog.
------------------
-
November 24th, 2001, 12:50 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Yes, put your trust in Chance, for he (it) will be our saviour. Or not, as the case may be.
------------------
Watch your back Mr Jordan!
-
November 24th, 2001, 03:39 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I'd prefer to put my trust in the 6'er of Bud on the back porch.
------------------
My hit list, third draft.
1. Despin Entertainment 2. Kathy S. 3. Skin 4. Chance1234 5. Littlerich 6. miker 7. foolmaster 8. Mods 9. eddie 10. GrizzAdams
-
November 24th, 2001, 04:46 AM
#8
Inactive Member
behold thee day next year when Mortus Illumina is finished and the world will get a much needed dose on Nunsploitation,
the media has tricked eveyrone into wanting to see films with boy wizards or darkey Vaders,
but, when i,Chance deliver the world its exploding Nun the door will be open, and peoples eyes will be open.
do you think erecting a statue in my honour would be goign to far ?
Chance
its firday the Pub is Nigh!
------------------
www.5ylac.s5.com
[This message has been edited by Chance1234 (edited November 23, 2001).]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks