-
September 8th, 2000, 06:20 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Do you think it was my fault they went
under? Y'know, after I sent them my
stuff on video tape?
:-)
andy
-
September 8th, 2000, 10:48 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
September 9th, 2000, 12:59 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
September 9th, 2000, 07:19 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I heard on the news that Spielberg was
pulling the plug on pop.com. (Maybe
he thinks that at the moment the net is
too slow to broadcast video)
This was on Radio 1 (UK). They were
saying that they should support new
talent. But at the moment most of the
stuff that's on the internet is crap
with anything that is worth watching is
too slow to watch.
andy
-
September 9th, 2000, 09:12 AM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
I've heard elswhere that Spielberg wasn't confirmed as even being involved. Usual pants BBC news service...
http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/13/13080.html
-
September 9th, 2000, 10:24 AM
#6
Mark Jury
Guest
Anyway, in the not too distant future, television and the internet will combine. Video shops will go out of business and new talent will be able to get the films seen much easier.
-
September 16th, 2000, 07:41 AM
#7
Inactive Member
It probably was because of your Tape!
No really, just kidding...I've never seen your stuff, where can I see it ?
submit it to http://www.ShortFilmsOnline.com
------------------
Visit ShortFilmsOnline.com
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks