Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: beat

  1. #1
    Inactive Member hd's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have been reading several scripts lately and I keep noticing the word "beat" in them. It seems to be a direction or something, what is it?
    please help
    -HD

    here is an example :

    I'd like to say hello, I'd like to say
    hello to my son and that's all.

    (beat)

    Lemme tell you something, Tom.


    THANKS AGAIN!
    -HD

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ch4321_99's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As far as I know it means that the actor pauses for a few seconds before saying the next line.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •