-
September 6th, 2001, 05:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
What film has had the most sequels? I was thinking about that today.
Rocky had, what, 4?
The Omen had like 6
Can you think of anymore?
------------------
And now kids its time for "Famous Last Words" with your Host Thousanth!!
"If crime doesn't pay, there would be very few criminals"
And that has been our "Famous Last Words" for today. Tune in next time.
-
September 6th, 2001, 05:27 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I could, but why?
------------------
Remember kids, Mr. Skin is here to make you think.
-
September 6th, 2001, 06:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
friday the 13th had like 8, amityville horror had a bunch, halloween has soon to be 7 sequels! i cant think of anymore.
------------------
-
September 6th, 2001, 08:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I think the horror genra takes the cake on dishing out sequals.
------------------
-
September 6th, 2001, 08:19 PM
#5
Inactive Member
iM PRETTY SURE THE OMEN HAD ONLY 3 OR 4...CHECK OUT THE BOX SET...NOOOOOOOOOOO I'VE BEEN SUCKED INTO THIS HIGHLY NAFF TOPIC!
------------------
Remember kids, Mr. Skin is here to make you think.
-
September 6th, 2001, 08:25 PM
#6
Inactive Member
James Bond had about 20.
What???
They were sequels! Maybe not direct follow ons, but how many are???
------------------
Peace, Respect & Humility
Edin's Vampire
-
September 6th, 2001, 11:09 PM
#7
Inactive Member
police academy had like 7
planet of the apes had 4 or 5 and a tv show
------------------
I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING
-
September 7th, 2001, 10:04 AM
#8
Inactive Member
We will see my old adversary, we will see.
Nice sig though.
------------------
Remember kids, Mr. Skin is here to make you think.
-
September 7th, 2001, 10:12 AM
#9
Inactive Member
-
September 7th, 2001, 03:33 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Poor Skin, you are now no better then I.
------------------
And now kids its time for "Famous Last Words" with your Host Thousanth!!
"If crime doesn't pay, there would be very few criminals"
And that has been our "Famous Last Words" for today. Tune in next time.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks