Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Italy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AnnaCarrington's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone out there in Italy or going to Italy this year? I'm going on tour with an ametuer orchestra and have only just realised it would make a good documentary. Doh!! so I might need help with filming etc. There's no budget as of yet so I need people already there. No I cant afford to send anyone out there!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AnnaCarrington's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I might have got myself a nice budget so I might be able to afford lo pay to anyone already out there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •