Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 0

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Red fox to grey squiral be at the bell tower at mickey mouse to donald duck?

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Pryce
    Guest Pryce's Avatar

    Question

    P'raps me thinks the sea water has gotten to her brain from all that standing around in the sea we keep on hearing about wink

    ------------------
    http://prycejones.com/film/

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some people. no sense of humour- or not enough free time on their hands wink

    k

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    some people have mobile phones even though they dont answer them




    ------------------
    who shoots on DVCAM and is proud of the fact

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Public5ylac/files/

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good God, I don't know if its cuse I'm American and we're ment not to understand Euro's but I can't decifer a word you people are speaking.

    ------------------
    Mindless, meaningless, just wasteful.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there.

    I'm a Brit and I too have no idea what the hell there on about.

    I think its a strange form of flirting.

    Despin out.

    ------------------
    "Ive got bad feeling about this."

    [This message has been edited by Despin entertainment (edited September 25, 2001).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Along with the biggest Oxymoron of all time "Microsoft Works", American Intelligence is obviously another one that needs to be up there



    ------------------
    who shoots on DVCAM and is proud of the fact

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Public5ylac/files/

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I'm confused.

    Chance. Yeah I'll call you back later- or you call me- I'm bored. Having problems with edit suite and I'm left deciding which script I want to develop for the next production, got the DAT recorder like

    Kathy

    The blue cheese is kept inside the big refridgerator

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •