Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: HELP!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ilpostino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I'm fucked really, I'm doing a project for a company and of all the stupid things to do I forgot to get a wide angle lense and I really really need it. So does any know where overnight I can get a 43 or 46mm thread size wide angle lense (I've tried the whole of southampton). Eternal gratitude to anyone who can help me out!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ilpostino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Disregard this post I've sorted it now... PHEW!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •