Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Nukes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ilpostino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hi does anyone know where I can get my hands on some nuclear missiles? Can you also tell me if I need an armourer on set for when I use em, obviously I don't want real ones (that would be stupid) I just want some of those blank firing ones that the Russians threaten the world with (yawn). You know the ones that have this big flash and a loud bang but don't result in fall out!

    Some of those ones you see on discovery or War of the worlds would be good! Also I'm afraid I don't have after effects or 3D studio max so they'll have to be fairly real.

    One more thing, do you think I should stuff leaflets through peoples doors just to let them know what I'm doing! Or even call the police! No your right that would be taking it to far.

    Cheers

    Maxamegalomainacamillion ;-)


  2. #2
    Inactive Member ilpostino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good question ideasman, I wouldn't bother with the fire brigade though, they'll probably just steall your script idea!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Red House Painter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I read about a guy in the US who managed to buy all the parts needed to build a nuclear weapon from the Russians. aparently all the bits and bobs were very cheap. Around ?10,000.
    Surprisingly the FBI confiscated everything but couldn't prosecute him because there is no law agianst building your own weapon of mass destruction.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member no_one119's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 1999
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Il, are you feeling, well, ill? It's all right buddy I'm here for you.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ideasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hmmm,

    I have had similar problems with my
    non-lethal supply of Anthrax, ilpostino.
    I'm considering using Syanide instead
    next time, because I heard it makes
    less of a hissing sound.
    My neighbours, tend to get a bit tetchy
    whenever I have to film a chemicaly induced
    mass-genocide. it's all in the name of Film
    art of course...
    Some one in the Army told me that:
    "Paint Stripper set alight can be a safe
    alternative to real chemical weapons"
    Is this true, or should I call the firebrigade first and ask?


    [This message has been edited by Ideasman (edited July 18, 2001).]

    [This message has been edited by Ideasman (edited July 18, 2001).]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yes, but it recommends you don't handle plotunium yourself in
    The Guerilla Country Leader's Handbook

    wink

    paul


    Obviously i mean plutonuim!

    I mean plutinoum

    Er... uranium

    [This message has been edited by Curtin-Parloe (edited July 19, 2001).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DON'T USE REAL NUKES OR PEOPLE WILL DIE!!!!

    Use safer mass destruction methods...

    Such as planting a "LASER" on the moon. You can call it a "DEATH-STAR"...

    Seriously though,
    If you want footage of a mushroom cloud, why don't you have a look in your library... I'm sure they might have an old video with footage such as Discovery Channel uses... If it's old enough, you may not even have to worry about copyright!

    ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR....Wait... Love is NEVER fair!


    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    [email protected]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ilpostino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Laser on the moon! Now there's an idea!! But I think Dr Evil has already done that.

    Just an idea, what about an American man who builds his own Nuke from Russian parts, the fed's try to sue him but fail, the man falls in love with his beautiful defence lawyer. Soon the US is divided by those who support the man and those who oppose him, riots breakout all over (I love to see yanks riot). The mans girlfriend is killed by a huge flying ban the bomb emblem and in a fit of rage launches the the nuke at the white house (yeah!).

    Unfortunately the nuke is intercepted by the supposedly un developed Star Wars laser satellites in space. The world goes mad at the thought of a full operational star wars system!! The man then forms an occult which comprises of half of all Americans. The rest of the world decides enough is enough sends both sides of the warring factions FAKE nukes which they try to kill each other with, they reunite after realising the error of their ways and become forever humble. The man Mary's a pig the end.

    P.S.

    Does anyone know where I can get a 6,000 square foot Matt painting of the Sahara dessert for my Lawrence of Arabia re-make??

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Red House Painter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Simple, take your piece of 6'000 foot square glass and cover it in glue. Next, spread sand all over it. Leave to dry then stand on it's side.

    Goodness me, I think i can feel an art attack coming on!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry my shop only does it in a 5000 square foot...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •