Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Tinseltown

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Righto- trying to double the viewing figures for "Christmas In Tinseltown" it is on today (wednesday 19th december 2001) at 10:35 (that's 11:05 in scotland and Ireland) and was made by the company I work for. For all of you who wanta go to LA- it should be an er interesting insight. I haven't seen it myself yet- so I am sorry if it's really crap, so go on watch it pleeze

    Kathy


    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Em Kathy darling?

    What channel? biggrin

    ------------------
    How many bones has a body got? A child's got more bones than a grown ups got. And that's a natural law!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    er BBC 1- I thought evreybody was physic!

    K



    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More like psychotic...wonder if the forum will have as many feuds next year?

    ------------------
    How many bones has a body got? A child's got more bones than a grown ups got. And that's a natural law!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's true. The feuds are the best bit.

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think its about filmmaking as such but I like Hollywood so I'll watch.

    Practice is on too. Strange for the BBC to have two watchable shows on in one night...

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did anyone see it? It went on a bit but was fairly interesting.

    We were supposed to have an interview with Tom Jones- but he pulled out- so we got Vinnie Jones instead. But the christmas tree in the background of that scene was one I bought and is sat next to me in reception at the moment. Someone fluffed up the leaves on it really badly like. Doh! And I had to go to the shops to buy christmas music for it. That wsa my involvement in the show- apart from logging loads of christmas tapes about- that is,

    anyway merry christmas

    Kathy

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did anyone actually see it last night then- out of curiousity?

    K

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I saw it. I am considering getting some fake snow for my garden. smile

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •