well good luck with it. I hope it turns out as good as you hope.
For info mine is 45 minutes long.
Printable View
well good luck with it. I hope it turns out as good as you hope.
For info mine is 45 minutes long.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by norman-normal:
how do you do it? I mean day after day after day after day of trying to get it right, and then technical problem after technical problem. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ah! So, you'll be using a PC then?! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
Try doing the editing on a mac if you can help it!
Keep Focused, it took me 5 years to develop into a script from a monologue and get it shot. I filmed it back in January, and now I have the footage sitting waiting to be edited. Just take little steps at a time, you've not got a deadline after all?!
------------------
KEEP FOCUSED!
Little Rich.
http://go.to/littlerich
[email protected]