Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Finally!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn you! Half the people here are like that, and now everyone'll be suspicious. God! Myself used to post under the name Hottman, but uhh *cough* that was only in the forums...

    ------------------
    Thousanth
    THOUSANTH ENTERTAINMENT
    AND PRODUCTIONS.
    "A good director elevates his film above all limitations placed on it...above its genre, script, acting and production. A good director IS the film."

  2. #12
    Inactive Member IrishActor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I am a mechanic and a writer and a director and an actor and probably a lot better than you, but I will never know because although you claim to have made several feature films on 16mm the question is where are they? Huh where are they or are they still sitting in the film cans next to your self-made solo porn.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member nextspielberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2001
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Allright irishactor, I'll let you think you're better then me.

    First of all, I have not completed any features on 16MM. I have filmed shorts on 16MM for practice and for smaller festivals.

    Right now, I'm in Pre-Production for my first feature that I'll be shooting on my XTR (Super 16).


    What about you irish man? Why haven't I seen Irish man written all over the place?
    What have you done?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! I didn't know actually doing a film was a requirement to be here! I just thought this was a place for wannabe filmmakers to talk wistfully about making it big in Hollywood...God I have to leave now

    Lighten up guys

    ------------------
    Thousanth
    THOUSANTH ENTERTAINMENT
    AND PRODUCTIONS.
    "A good director elevates his film above all limitations placed on it...above its genre, script, acting and production. A good director IS the film."

  5. #15
    Inactive Member no_one119's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 1999
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stop arguing, start filming.

    Congrats on the first film BlackArts.

    What format you shoot/edit on effects how easy it is to post on the net. You should find places like Geocities (or if you can afford it, buy your own space) will let you host and give you all the info you need.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member BlackArtsProductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks No_One for at last the encouragement i hoped for. Unlike the rest wo use this space for their rivalries.

    ------------------
    I told him not to jump...so he didn't. Damn! Don't you hate anti-climaxes.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member The_Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2001
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't come here for any decent comment.

    Do what you do and let proper people decide if it has potential.

    If they say "no", then go back and think of another tact.

    Good luck from a fellow London-pers.

    smile

    Case

  8. #18
    Inactive Member austintash's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hed_Case:
    Don't come here for any decent comment.

    smile

    Hed_Case
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ow

    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    And I just cannot hide it

    Meeting Mr. Right, the man of my dreams
    The one who shows me true love or at least it seems
    With brown cocoa skin and curly black hair
    It?s just the way he looks at me, that gentle lovin? stare

    Finally you come along
    The way I feel about you, it just can?t be wrong
    If you only knew the way I feel about you
    I just can?t describe him, oh, no, no

    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    My feelings can?t describe it
    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    And I just cannot hide it

    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    My feelings can?t describe it
    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    And I just cannot hide it

    It seemed so many times he seemed to be the one
    But all he ever wanted was to have a little fun
    But now you?ve come along and brightened up my world
    In my heart I feel it I?m that special kind of girl

    Finally you come along
    The way I feel about you it just can?t be wrong
    If you only knew the way I feel about you
    I just can?t describe him, oh, no, no

    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    My feelings can?t describe it
    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    And I just cannot hide it

    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    My feelings can?t describe it
    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    And I just cannot hide it

    Finally
    Oh, finally, yeah, yeah
    Oh, oh...
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ow

    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ow
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ow
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ow
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ow

    Finally you come along
    The way I feel about you it just can?t be wrong
    If you only knew the way I feel about you
    I just can?t describe him, oh, no, no

    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    My feelings can?t describe it
    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    And I just cannot hide it

    Finally it has happened to me
    Right in front of my face
    My feelings can?t describe it

  9. #19
    Inactive Member The_Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2001
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (See???) People here have nothing to say, or they are just wasting our time - blabbing on for days before delving into a library book for some great, cool advice on lighting or fotogrffee.l

    Never mind...

    check out other web-sites.

    Try saying something instead of just making my name into somefing reelleee funnneeeee - u fk loozer

  10. #20
    Inactive Member austintash's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_Case:
    (See???) People here have nothing to say, or they are just wasting our time - blabbing on for days before delving into a library book for some great, cool advice on lighting or fotogrffee.l

    Never mind...

    check out other web-sites.

    Try saying something instead of just making my name into somefing reelleee funnneeeee - u fk loozer
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Get an irony transplant, you self-pleasuring dink.

    "I've worked on real films AND I get money for it. I'm a professional, the rest of you are scum. Everyone look at me, look at me. Yes, it's okay to be impressed with me. I know I am.", Dic_Head

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •