Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: ut

  1. #1
    Eliud25
    Guest Eliud25's Avatar

    Wink



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there.

    "Ron Howard(Saving Private Ryan)" WTF?

    Its a STEVEN SPIELBERG movie you dork.

    Despin out.

  3. #3
    Eliud25
    Guest Eliud25's Avatar

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Vlad the Impaler's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wouldn't it have made sense to post the movies he has directed for, not the ones he has acted in.

    http://us.imdb.com/Name?Howard,+Ron

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Eliud25 - See you in Hollywood, baby!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member redlum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2002
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    didnt the great Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson go to the university of Texas? I think they did english though.

    Man, I wish I could go to uni in america.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member GREATwarEAGLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2002
    Posts
    530
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Redlum, you're in the Uk. I'm pretty sure Michael Mann studied film in your neck of the woods. London I believe.

    Of all filmmakers out there, he's had the greatest influence on me. Next to Kubrick and Soderbergh.

    And speaking of Kubrick... London's also where he did most of his stuff.

  8. #8
    Eliud25
    Guest Eliud25's Avatar

    Angry



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Well I thanked him, but before I left I told him I was visiting the city and that I had come to turn in my scripts to agents </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You're jesting, yes?

  10. #10
    Eliud25
    Guest Eliud25's Avatar

    Unhappy



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •