I would just like to introduce myself to the group, because it seems like there are alot of regulars here. Name's Marcus. I live in the United Sates, I've been making movies for almost 10 years now (I'm 19 now), and it seems the longer I do it the more serious I become about it. I first got interested in making movies when I started watching a TV show here in the states called "Movie Magic". I had connections to a small appliance store here in town and I was able to borrow a camcorder for quite some time. I started out trying different things with miniatures, stunts, and of course I had to try making someone "dissapear". I was so proud of that. I don't plan on going to film school, because film school seems to be very looked down upon here. As far as what kind of movies I make, the answer is anything good. I take the art of movie making very seriously, and I hate seeing bad directers with bad scripts getting funded, as do we all. If you have any questions...shoot.