Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: JOHNNY

  1. #1
    Inactive Member emjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    747
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Taken from a comic... think its quite cool film material.


    INT. SMALL HOME IN SMALL UNKNOWN TOWN ? night

    It?s dark in the little house. Shadows are moving in every corner, light seems to be fading away on this evening. There?s a menacing sound of nothing, like the silence before the storm.

    A small boy(8) appears with his teddy bear in front of his fa-ther and mother?s bedroom. The boy is almost a bit too small compared to the rest of the house. He looks frightened, his wide eyes stare into the dark bedroom. Fear is not something uncommon with this boy, a boy who scares from his own shadows.

    INT. BEDROOM

    BOY
    Mommy? I heard a noise.

    He has a sweet little sound, although terrified by the things in his house. The boy talks to two large legs outside of the bed.

    MOTHER
    Mommy?s ignoring you honey. Go bother your father. He?s in his study.

    The boy turns around into the hallway.

    INT. HALLWAY

    BOY
    C?mon Shmee. Daddy will help us.

    The boy talks to his one and only friend, his teddy bear. KRASH! The boy hears the sound of something breaking somewhere in the back of the house. With shaking hands he reaches for the doorknob from his fathers study.

    INT. STUDY

    BOY
    Daddy? I?m scared. I heard noises. Daddy?

    His father is sitting behind the desk, in his dark room with his back towards the boy.

    FATHER
    Son, we just moved here. You?re just not used to the sounds of our new house.

    FATHER
    I?m busy right now. Working. That?s all I seem to do right now. I have to work to keep you alive. To feed you. I haven?t smiled once since you were born. Go to sleep.

    The boy gets tears in his eyes.

    BOY
    But I caaan?t! I don?t have any curtains on my windows, and I feel like things are watching me! Please daddy, it?s scary here. Shmee hears sounds.

    FATHER
    Your presence tires me. Go to your room and stay quiet, or the ?things? will hear you.

    BOY
    But Shmee?

    FATHER
    Go to sleep.

    The boy looks at the back of his daddy, his underlip shakes and tears are filling his eyes. He doesn?t want to give up. Then the boy finally looks down.

    BOY
    Yes daddy.

    The boy walks through the dark hallway again.

    INT. HALLWAY

    BOY
    Let?s go to my room Shmee. We?ll hide under the blankets and maybe fall asleep before we die.

    The boy opens the door of his room AS?

    INT. BOY?S BEDROOM

    BOY
    Here we are Shm?

    ?he finds out that his window is smashed.

    BOY
    (little squeaky sound)
    Mommy?

    SMASH! A terrible sound coming from the room next to him! The boy scares the **** out of himself.

    BOY
    The bathroom Shmee. There?s something in the bathroom.

    More sounds are coming from the bathroom. Someone?s in there, searching for something.

    BOY
    Let?s be brave Shmee. We have to protect mommy and daddy. Huh?

    The boy looks at the too happy face of his smiling teddy bear.

    BOY
    No, you?re wrong Shmee. They aren?t bad people. They love me. They don?t really mean it when they tell me to get kidnapped.

    His little and shaking hand slowly moves to the doorknob of the bathroom. He opens it, slowly. He looks through the small opening of the door and sees?

    INT. BATHROOM

    A bathroom filled with rubbish scattered all over the place. In the middle of it stands a large skinny figure, dark clothes, dark hair and a pale skin. He?s going through all the medicine.

    DARK FIGURE
    Bactine! Where the **** is the bactine??

    The figure is going berserk because he can?t find the bactine.

    BOY
    (squeek!)

    The dark figure turns around. He?s about 19 years old, and looks very calm suddenly. Spots of blood are on his face and clothes.

    DARK FIGURE
    Oh? hello.

    He steps forward to the boy and sits on his knee to talk eye on eye with him.

    DARK FIGURE
    My name is Johnny. But you can call me ?NNY? for short. And who might you be?

    BOY
    (Squee)

    The boy is too scared to talk.

    JOHNNY
    Squee huh?
    (He stands up)
    I don?t mean to intrude, but where do you keep the bactine? Some of this blood is mine.

    He looks in the bathroom closet.
    JOHNNY
    Wait I found it. Yeah, that?s it.

    He picks a bottle of bactine out of the closet and pours it over his own head.

    JOHNNY
    (while buzy with bactine)
    **** ! That one really put up a struggle! Scraped me up like he was a cat on crack! Nothing brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their own impending death.

    Johnny?s finished with the bactine, and stands in the shadow for some mysterious reason.

    Johnny
    I see, by the looks of you, that you understand.

    Only the white smile of his teeth in the dark is seen.

    Squee stands utterly still, biting his under lip.

    JOHNNY
    Hey! Who?s your friend there?

    Johnny picks up Shmee from the ground.

    SQUEE
    Uhm? that?s Shmee.

    Squee is doing his best to stand away as far as possible from this Johnny figure.

    JOHNNY
    (holding Shmee like a puppy in front of him)
    Well hello there Shmee! Nice to meet you. I am NNY. Sooo, you?re Squee?s little friend huh? Weeell, you certainly are a cute little bear. Yess you are! Yeeessss you are!

    Squee quietly lets out a little laugh. Johnny doesn?t look so scary to him now, holding his friend like that.

    JOHNNY
    Hmm? What? What?s that Shmee? Hm? Really? Yeess. Okayy. Hmm.

    Johnny?s attitude towards the bear suddenly makes a dramatic change.

    JOHNNY
    Well **** you mr. Bear! You speak lies!! Liiiees!!

    Squee?s back to his scary, ?want to be in the wall? attitude again.

    JOHNNY
    Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint infested ******* !

    He holds the bear up against the wall in choke-hold,

    JOHNNY
    (going berserk again)
    How many more, like you, are there?? How many more? You can?t even imagine the things I?ve endured! And always at the hands of **** like you!

    and grabs his knife from his pocket.

    JOHNNY
    (holding up the knife)
    You don?t know the truth!

    CHK! CHK! CHK! Johnny?s ripping Shmee apart with his knife, stabbing his belly again and again and again, all to Squee?s horror.

    JOHNNY
    Oh?

    Turns around to Squee.

    JOHNNY
    (hands Shmee over to the surprised Squee)
    Uhm?

    JOHNNY
    (Walking out of the room)
    It?s getting late. I should go now. I am so awake. I need to be out. C?mon, you can walk me out.

    Johnny?s holding a piece of broken window at the window.

    JOHNNY
    Hey sorry about your window. But it was locked. I suggest you never lock it again. Well? later, and thanks for the disinfec-tant. It?s been nice talking.

    Johnny climbs up and heels in the broken window, back into the shadows.

    JOHNNY
    But we?ll have plenty of time for that, after all?

    Johnny bends forward, out of the shadow and into the light.

    JOHNNY
    We?re neighbors now.

    He smiles and goes away.

    EXT. SQUEE?S HOUSE

    SQUEE
    (screams)
    Mommy! Daddy!

    MOTHER
    (screaming back)
    I don?t hear you honey.

    FATHER
    (screaming back)
    You ruined my life!

    CUT TO

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's really pretty screwed up!

    I think this is really freaky, and as long as you had a happy ending for the kid, I think this wopuld suit a cartoon, or a comic like u said!

    I can imagine an almost "Beetlejuice" approach to the film if U do decide to make it as a flim...

    Good luck!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member spaceham's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2002
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Kinda late but... That was pretty fuckin' cool!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •