hmmm, the trailer doesn't give much away, lol
who's directing, i can't remember? i always thought it would take the likes of terry gilliam to do justice to hitchhiker's ....
At long last some wheels are turning.
http://hitchhikermovie.free.fr/trailer_hitchhikers.avi
Im sure Douglas Adams would have been chuffed to bits
hmmm, the trailer doesn't give much away, lol
who's directing, i can't remember? i always thought it would take the likes of terry gilliam to do justice to hitchhiker's ....
aye, me too.
The trailer says nothing at all! But I think
the mood is great.
I think Terry Gilliam was penciled in to do it once upon a time, perhaps it might become too much
Terry Gilliam rather than Douglas Adams - rest his soul in peace.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/
its hammer and tongs who are directing it aren't they?
i thought it was quite a good - if risky - choice.
the casting has been excellent as well
the trailer conveys the tone of the book really well i thought
i'm really looking forward to it
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Assuming the stuff on IMDB is accurate, it looks like its only half of Hammer & Tongs.Originally posted by MatJimMood:
its hammer and tongs who are directing it aren't they?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/
I'm curious to see John Malkovich and Mos Def on the same screen. Of course, I would even more interested to see Christopher Lee and Snoop-Dog in a cross-country roadtrip movie...
Maybe it's a Jeunet/Caro Alien:Ressurection thing. One of them is framing (I.e directing) and the other one is doing the design work, though I would assume a lot of that has already been done (what with Dent's dressing gown and sorts)
and, 'cause it's England, maybe they can't both be credited for directing if only one of them did the ACTUAL directing.
Bookmarks