Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Films

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mrneutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2005
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is good to see a forum that is dedicated to films. I love films and it appears that everyone else here does as well.

    There hasn't been much that has interested me lately but I have to say I really enjoyed the film 'Saw' and 'Layer Cake'. I am looking forward to catching on DVD the film 'Dead mans shoes.'

    The last film I got to see was a time code of 'Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow' which was terrible.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board.


    Since Sky Captain was filmed almost exclusively in front of a green screen, I refuse to see it just on general principle.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member = KA$H ='s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I'll take this opportunity to mention some of the films I've seen recently.

    The Grudge
    Some really creepy moments, a few times I jumped out of my seat. However, take those moments away and overall you have a rather average tale.

    Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle
    LOL moments. Thought it was be crap, but it was surprisingly decent. A lot of better than the Team America shite.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •