Collateral is the most over-rated movie in recent memory.
Why do you keep changing your name? Are you having an identity crisis?
Hmm having watched this for the second time tonight... Y'know I just realised that you cannot accept Tom Cruise as the villain.
First of all I couldn't take him seriously as an "evil" villain.
Secondly, IMO his character was the hero I was cheering on and as for Jamie Foxx, I wanted him and that girl of his dead at the end of the movie.
I was in tears when Cruise died. Maybe that's the point? Or maybe I'm just high, but that's the way I feel about this movie.
Collateral is the most over-rated movie in recent memory.
Why do you keep changing your name? Are you having an identity crisis?
Who is Tom Cruise?
Where is Tom Cruise?
What is Tom Cruise?
When is Tom Cruise
Why is Tom Cruise?
That's a lot of questions. Maybe you'd be better off just asking Tom Cruise.
Which begs the question....
How to contact Tom Cruise?
Really enjoyed the film at the cinema, looking forward to seeing it on DVD. A lot better than most of the crap being churned out these days.
No problem with Cruise, my main question is why are you so interested in the man? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me or Neutron?Originally posted by Kev O.:
Really enjoyed the film at the cinema, looking forward to seeing it on DVD. A lot better than most of the crap being churned out these days.
No problem with Cruise, my main question is why are you so interested in the man? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Because his performance in Magnolia is one of the best performances ever.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wouldnt go that far but Ill let you get away with saying that it was one of HIS best performances everOriginally posted by Mr Neutron:
Because his performance in Magnolia is one of the best performances ever.
Bookmarks