Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hiatus???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member richardmorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2004
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    ive just read this on the homepage:

    "Spare Time Films are currently on hiatus. If and when we ever make another movie, you'll be the first to know".

    I thought you guys were making BLEAK. What happened?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Bleak, along with The Last Weekend, Calling Time, etc. was just one of many projects that I tried to get going.

    Like with the others, I didn't have the necessary energy or motivation.

    I'm too depressed to write anything, and I can't get excited about making films again.

    So I've decided to stop kidding myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •