Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hi

  1. #1
    Inactive Member George of Asda's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi

    I notice this forum focuses quite a bit on short films. Has anyone seen any short films by director Shane Meadows? They are superb and well worth taking a look at.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I saw one of his early shorts when Twenty Four Seven first came out.

    Can't remember much about it other than it was quite well made for a short film.

    Pity his features suck.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought 'Dead Mans Shoes' was pretty good actually. Some of the most realistic dialogue and character interraction I've seen- which is something I appreciate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •