-
August 21st, 2003, 06:46 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
You all bored of the forum already?
If there's no more interest, I may as well close it..
-
August 21st, 2003, 10:08 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Well I keep looking in but I'm limited on what i can actually add to your board generally Philip not being into film making an all [img]tongue.gif[/img] ..
Perhaps if you started some posts/topics you'd get some replies ...(just a thought)
-
August 22nd, 2003, 04:29 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I'll be posting some new topics soon. BTW, where have all the old posts gone?
-
August 22nd, 2003, 06:25 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Um... nowhere.
Have you got your display set to "Show All Topics"?
-
August 25th, 2003, 03:11 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Aye, that was the problem.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks