Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Quiet

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno, I go away to Cockneyland for three days, and when I come back nothing's changed!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member richardmorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2004
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    Whats cockneyland??? I would post some great new topics but that Alan moron put me off.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    London, obviously.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member = KA$H ='s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You were in London Phil and you didn't give a shout? There would have been a pint waiting for you on the bar!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, it was only a flying visit. Didn't stay in London strictly speaking, just passed through out on the way to our hotel in Slough.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would post some great new topics but that Alan moron put me off.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't be put off, but please- no more best/worst lists ! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Alan Gesic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2003
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A Moron!? I'm sorry but I didn't realise that I was being that offensive. Fire away with your "great topics" (you are a past master after all!) Aww pardon me MWWNSTHAC, but perhaps you should stay on the kids web boards. Despite which, this boards new admin plod Kev O' has been doing an "uncommonly excellent" job policing the board (whether he was asked to or not I might add) since Phil has been away.

    These churlish turds and words aside, might one inquire as to the nature of your trip away Phil? Business or pleasure?

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It was for pleasure. I went to a wedding in Windsor.

    A load of us have been on the same forum for the past few years, and the guy who runs it was getting married, so he invited us all down as a good way of finally meeting each other.

    We've agreed to make it an annual thing - and next year I'm hosting it in Hartlepool.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member richardspate's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was there too. It was nice to meet up with you and Scotty (and the others too!).

    Hopefully I'll be able to make it to Hartlepool next year!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Aye, it was good to meet you and yours too. Hope you can make it up here - can't let the side down! And it's a lot nicer than Slough!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •